From its sleek unibody design to its surplus of premium components, the VIZIO Thin + Light 15.6-inch ultrabook with Windows 8 is a definite work of smart. A razor-thin profile of 0.68 inches and weight under four pounds give you excellent go-anywhere portability, while features like an Intel Core i7 Ivy Bridge processor with Turbo Boost, a 256 GB solid state drive, and SRS Premium Sound HD deliver first-rate performance for everything you need to do.
Please note: To keep this PC as light and slim as possible, it does not include an optical drive.
• Windows 8 lets you easily switch between apps, zoom to the stuff you want, rearrange tiles, and so much more
• Ivy Bridge processor delivers faster system performance, uses less power, and enables sharper graphics
• Durable aluminum shell flows around continuous surfaces and beveled edges to a seamless, soft-touch underside with a sure grip
• Full HD display resolution (1920 x 1080) provides exceptional image detail for movies, photos, Skype calls, and more
• Long battery life of seven hours* is great for long flights and jam-packed days of meetings and classes
True to its name, VIZIO's Thin + Light ultrabook is one of the slimmest and lightest 15.6-inch laptops you'll find. Its unibody aluminum design keeps the size and weight down by eliminating the need for multiple parts—what's left is a machine that's not only refined-looking, but incredibly durable and eye-catching to boot. There's also an innovative heat-venting system that pulls in cool air, doing away with unnecessary grills and fans that add bulk and weight.
Beyond that, this is one powerhouse laptop that's equally adept at plowing through the heaviest workloads as it is being your entertainment hub. Its instant-on 256 GB SSD drive enables much faster bootups and shut-down times, and is much more durable and responsive than standard hard-disk drives. Pair that with an Intel Core i7 processor with Turbo Boost speeds up to 3.00 GHz, and you've got all the power and performance you need for handling a wide spectrum of tasks with ease. When it's time for some fun, an HDMI port lets you connect to your HDTV for big-screen excitement, and SRS Premium Sound HD delivers some of the most crystal-clear and rich, bass-heavy sound you can get on a PC.