Free 2-Day Shipping.
Safeguard your valuables against theft, water, and fire with the First Alert 2087F-BD Waterproof and Fire-Resistant Bolt-Down Combination Safe. Featuring a capacity of 0.94 cubic feet, this waterproof safe offers enough space to store money, documents, jewelry, and other precious belongings. It has also been verified by an independent testing lab to protect electronic media, including memory sticks, CDs, DVDs, and external hard drives. This fire-resistant safe can withstand external temperatures of up to 1700 degrees Fahrenheit for up to one hour while maintaining an internal temperature of less than 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Equipped with pry-proof concealed hinges, it resists forcible break-in attempts and remains completely waterproof even when fully submerged. Exclusive bolt-down technology allows you to fasten the safe to a surface for additional disaster proofing, while four live-locking door bolts keep the door firmly secured. This Ready-Seal safe remains waterproof and fire resistant even when bolted to the floor and can be bolted without voiding the warranty. The safe also comes with two emergency override keys that ensure you do not lose access to your items--even if you forget the passcode. And thanks to its adjustable storage shelf, key rack, and door pocket, the safe makes it easy to organize your valuables.
• Ready-Seal safe protects valuables from fire, water, and theft even when bolted down
• 0.94-cubic foot capacity offers plenty of storage space for files, electronics, and more
• Fire-resistant design withstands temperatures of up to 1700 degrees F for up to 1 hour
• Waterproof seal keeps contents dry even when safe is submerged
• Pry-proof concealed hinges deter thieves and resist crowbar entry